Greg Grace talking about how to attract and retain the best young talents
We are happy to announce that in collaboration with The Estonian Employers’ Confederation (Tööandjate Keskliit), Incap Estonia had the opportunity to create a video, where Greg Grace, the Managing Director of Incap Estonia, talks about:
- the importance of youth in engineering and electronics industries;
- why cooperation is the keyword of the success;
- how to attract young talents to study electronics and engineering;
- how to create a good and successful internship;
- importance of an internships.
“Last year we had seven interns at Incap Estonia, which was a new record for us, and we were honoured to receive The Estonian Employers’ Confederation award for “The Best Internship Provider in the Region”. Two of these interns continued their career in Incap. In 2014 we also had an intern that is currently part of the Management Team,” said Greg Grace.
We are glad that we have been able to support all of these young people on their career path!
Find out more about how you can attract and retain the best young talents.