FULL TURN-KEY PRODUCT SUPPLY CLOSE TO EUROPEAN MARKET
Incap’s factory in UK, based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, provides full turn-key product supply including PCBAs, electro-mechanical assembly, cable and wire harness assembly alongside a dedicated standalone rapid prototyping facility (Fast Track) and maintain, repair and overhaul services (MRO).
Incap’s factory in the UK has experience in manufacturing since 1974. The factory has 4,400 square meters of total floor space and customers from global companies with operations in Europe, Asia and North America. The facility also has over 20 years of experience in the defence, security and aerospace markets.
- Dedicated standalone rapid prototyping facility (Fast Track)
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Full Turn Key Assembly
- Bespoke and standard testing solutions including High Voltage
- Cable and wire harness assembly
- Maintain, repair and overhaul services (MRO)
Incap’s factory in the UK has grown rapidly by responding to customer needs and provides specialist, niche PCB assembly, complete product build and electro-mechanical assemblies. The factory brings together the high level technical capabilities and leading-edge production technologies that are normally associated with multinationals, with an approach to customer service that is based on partnership and personal service.
Customers enjoy the benefits of dedicated account support teams who seek to fully understand the customers’ business and products to optimise delivery of specialist electronic manufacturing services and solutions that are both flexible and cost effective.
CERTIFIED QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
- International quality management system ISO 9001
- Environmental management system ISO 14001
- Certificate for manufacturing medical devices according to quality management system ISO 13485
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Runner up in the Sentinel 2019 Business Awards ‘Apprentice of the Year’ awards