COMPETITIVE-COST VOLUME MANUFACTURING CLOSE TO EUROPEAN MARKET
Incap’s factory in Slovakia, is a mirror-image facility of Incap UK, based in Námestovo, providing a competitive-cost volume manufacturing option for customers in addition to featuring a dedicated hall for automotive projects.
Incap’s factory in Slovakia has experience in electronics manufacturing since 2008 . The factory has 5,200 square meters of total floor space and customers from global companies with operations in Europe. The factory also includes a dedicated hall for automotive projects.
- electro-mechanical assembly
- cable and harness assembly for serial production
- automotive production
Incap’s factory in Slovakia has grown rapidly by responding to customer needs and provides specialist, niche PCB assembly, complete product build and electro-mechanical assemblies. The factory brings together the high level technical capabilities and leading-edge production technologies that are normally associated with multinationals, with an approach to customer service that is based on partnership and personal service.
Customers enjoy the benefits of dedicated account support teams who seek to fully understand the customers’ business and products to optimise delivery of specialist electronic manufacturing services and solutions that are both flexible and cost-effective.
CERTIFIED QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
- International quality management system ISO 9001
- Environmental management system ISO 14001
- Occupational health and safety management system ISO 45001
- Certificate for manufacturing medical devices according to quality management system ISO 13485
- Automotive industry quality management system IATH 16949:2016