Cost-efficiency close to the customer
Estonia is logistically well situated to enable fast deliveries for the Scandinavian and central European markets. Estonia is an EU country with a dynamic economic environment and plenty of skilled professionals. The country’s business culture promotes the kind of flexibility that is required today in contract manufacturing.
Incap’s factory in Kuressaare offers versatile, technologically advanced yet very cost-efficient production capacity close to the European markets. With a growing demand for electronics contract manufacturing, especially in demanding electronics applications, Incap is well positioned to serve its global customer base.
Modern manufacturing, free capacity
The factory has 7,300 square metres of total floor space. The modern factory building enables fast and flexible manufacturing of different types of products.
Incap has been operating in Estonia since 2000. Today, the factory employs nearly 70 professionals providing high-class services to globally operating customers. Incap is one of the most important employers in Kuressaare, and the company has often been rewarded as the best employer in town.
Our production process includes
- Both manual and automatic PCB assembly
- Reflow and wave soldering
- Selective soldering
- Protective coating
- Dip coating
- Selective coating line with inline curing oven
- X-ray inspection
- Potting process
- Board cleaning process
- Box-build laser marking machine
- Automated inspection and a variety of testing methods
Up-to-date capacity of the unit corresponds well with the technology need and growing demand of customers in
- Industrial electronics
- Consumer electronics
- Medical electronics
- PCB assemblies
- Box-build assemblies
- Customized solutions
- Electromechanical assemblies
Manufacture of prototypes and pre-series as well as controlled production ramp-ups are elementary parts of operations. Final assembly and box-build/product integration services
complement our service offering.
Certified quality and environmental responsibility
- ISO9001:2015 quality systems
- ISO14001:2015 environmental systems
- ISO13485:2016 quality standard for the manufacture of medical devices
- OHSAS 18001:2007 occupational health and safety systems
Continuous development of operations ensures compliance with the strictest requirements. Special attention is paid to the efficient ramp-up of new products, shortening their time-to-market and giving customers a clear competitive edge in their markets.
Awards & Recognition
- „Best Regional Entrepreneur 2017″ award from Enterprise Estonia
- Swedish Business Award “Sustainability Award 2017” from Swedish Export Council and Embassy of Sweden in Estonia
- Label of Family-Friendly Company from Estonian Ministry of Social Affairs