The task of Incap’s investor communications is to support correct price information of share price by providing precise and up-to-date information on the Incap Group’s business operations and financial development. By means of open and diverse information channels the company seeks to ensure that all market participants receive information that is the same and adequate, so that they can assess the company as a prospective investment.
Incap publishes a stock exchange release on events, which are significant for the company and which may be of relevance for investors’ decision-making. Press releases are published on events, which are of interest to the stakeholders but are not estimated to be relevant for investors’ decision-making.
CFO Antti Pynnönen
Tel. +358 40 187 3494
Financial reports in 2019
- financial statements release for the year 2018 on Wednesday, 13 February 2019
- annual report for 2018 during week 12/2019 (week commencing on 18 March 2019)
- business review for January-March 2019 on Wednesday, 8 May 2019
- half-year report according to IAS 34 for January-June 2019 on Wednesday, 14 August 2019
- business review for January-September 2019 on Wednesday, 6 November 2019.
Annual General Meeting
Incap’s Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on 15 April 2019 in Helsinki.
Incap will follow a silent period of two weeks and will not comment on the company’s results or be in contact with capital market representatives during a period of two weeks prior to the publication of financial statements or interim reports.
In 2019 these silent periods are:
30 January – 13 February 2019
24 April – 8 May 2019
31 July – 14 August 2019
23 October -6 November 2019