The task of Incap’s investor communications is to support correct price information of share price by providing precise and up-to-date information on the Incap Group’s business operations and financial development. By means of open and diverse information channels the company seeks to ensure that all market participants receive information that is the same and adequate, so that they can assess the company as a prospective investment.
Incap publishes a stock exchange release on events, which are significant for the company and which may be of relevance for investors’ decision-making. Press releases are published on events, which are of interest to the stakeholders but are not estimated to be relevant for investors’ decision-making.
Group Communications and IR
Tel. 040 504 8296
Financial reports in 2018
- financial statements release for the year 2017 on Tuesday, 13 February 2018
- annual report for 2017 during week 12/2018 (week commencing on 19 March 2018)
- business review for January-March 2018 on Wednesday, 9 May 2018
- half-year report according to IAS 34 for January-June 2018 on Wednesday, 15 August 2018
- business review for January-September 2018 on Wednesday, 7 November 2018.
Annual General Meeting
Incap’s Annual General Meeting was held on 17 April 2018 in Helsinki.
Incap will follow a silent period of two weeks and will not comment on the company’s results or be in contact with capital market representatives during a period of two weeks prior to the publication of financial statements or interim reports.
In 2018 these silent periods are:
30 January – 13 February 2018
25 April – 9 May 2018
1-15 August 2018
24 October -7 November 2018