Incap will organise its Capital Markets Day on 17 November 2022 at 5:30–7:30 p.m. EET in Helsinki. The “Investor Backstage with Incap” event will take place in the “Siipi 102” meeting room at the Messukeskus Helsinki, Expo and Convention Centre.
You can also follow the event online. For the webcast, please register here.
At the Investor Backstage, you will have the opportunity to meet Incap’s Board of Directors, President and CEO as well as the Management Team members and to hear the latest on the company’s strategy and plans. Additionally, Dieter Weiss of In4ma will share an update on the EMS market.
- 17:30 Welcome to the Investor Backstage with Incap – Ville Vuori, Chairman of the Board
- 17:35 Incap Rocks today and tomorrow – Otto Pukk, President and CEO, and Antti Pynnönen, CFO
- 18:00 EMS market update – Dieter Weiss, In4ma
- 18:20 Global component availability update – Hanno Septer, Group Sourcing Lead
- 18:40 Meet the Management Team – Murthy Munipalli, Jamie Maughan, Miroslav Michalik
- 19:00 Q&A
- 19:30 End of event
Incap will also participate in SLUSH. You are welcome visit Incap’s booth nr 7A.3 in the main hall.