Incap has made a strong mark on the world map of the electronics industry. Now, Incap wants to help talented young musicians achieve their dreams as well. To do this, Incap is launching a music contest “Incap Rockstars!”. This contest will shine a spotlight on young musicians who live in Incap countries and help them in their musical journey.
The “Incap Rockstars!” contest, which has previously taken place only in Estonia, is now expanding to all Incap countries, allowing young musicians to play any instrument to participate. The contest provides young talents an opportunity to showcase their skills.
The best participants of the contest will receive a music store gift card as a prize, which will give them the opportunity to take their skills to a new level – for example, to acquire a new instrument or even a cool amplifier.
- The youth contest “Incap Rockstars!” is initiated by Otto Pukk, President of Incap Corporation and the contest is organised by Incap Corporation.
- Finalists will be selected by representatives (jury) of Incap Corporation from among all the participants. The winners will be determined by combining a public vote on TikTok and a jury vote.
- The winner will be rewarded by Incap Corporation with a music store gift card worth 500 euros in both age categories.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY?
- The contest is open to all musicians residing in Estonia, Finland, the United Kingdom, the US, Slovakia, and India, aged up to 16 (inclusive) and 17-25 (inclusive).
- To participate in the contest, please upload a video of up to 1 minute to your own TikTok account showcasing the performance of a freely chosen musical piece on any instrument.
- When posting the video on TikTok, please include the hashtags #IncapRocks and #IncapRockstars and tag @incapcorporation.
- Please keep in mind that the submitted video must be the original creation of the author and must not violate the rights of third parties.
- When submitting your entry you need to include the URL of the video, your name, e-mail address, and a brief description of your musical aspirations and goals, and the musical dream that winning the contest would help achieve (SUBMIT).
- For participants under 18 years old, parental consent for participating in the competition and for the public use of the video must be given. The consent is given when completing and submitting the entry form.
- The contest runs from November 7th to December 31, 2023.
- The deadline for video submission to the contest is December 31, 2023.
- Representatives of Incap will select the finalists by January 20, 2024.
- The public voting for the finalists’ videos will take place on Incap Corporation’s TikTok account from January 22 to 31, 2024, and the winners in both categories will be announced on February 5.
- Incap will award the prizes to the winners in February 2024.
- The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the schedule.
- Representatives of Incap will select the finalists from the videos submitted to the contest.
- During the finalist selection, creativity, ingenuity in solving the task, and motivation to participate in the contest will be assessed.
- The winners among the finalists will be determined through a combination of public votes on TikTok and votes from the jury.
The award fund is established by Otto Pukk. Winners in both age groups will be rewarded by Incap Corporation with a music store gift card worth 500 euros.
Please send any inquiries related to the contest to email@example.com.