High quality with cost-efficiency close to growing markets
If your company operates on the Indian or surrounding Asian markets, you might benefit from Incap’s modern manufacturing facilities in Tumkur. Located only 65 km from Bangalore airport and the city,Incap is well situated to serve customers in the whole Asia-Pacific area.
Tumkur factory specialises in manufacturing of electronics and box-build products, having long experience particularly in power electronics. The machinery is suitable for common component technologies, and together with the great location and skilled personnel, Incap is able to provide high quality manufacturing services to meet the most demanding customer needs.
Modern manufacturing, free capacity
The factory has 9,700 square metres of total floor space. The modern facilities enable fast and flexible manufacturing of different types of products.
The customers of Incap India are globally operating electronic device manufacturers, who may be established in Europe but have production facilities in Asia. Tactory has deliveries to all over the world. Hundreds of different products are being produced in the factory – among them are power suppliers, inverters and UPS and other electronic products.
History of the factory
1987 TVS establishes the Tumkur plant.
2006 Incap Corporation opens sales office at New Delhi.
2007 Incap CMS Pvt. Ltd.,is established at Bengaluru.
2007 Incap acquires TVS Electronics EMS Business in Tumkur, India.
2009 Shifting to new modern manufacturing facility.
2009 New Auto-insertion line, SMT line and inspection system.
2015 New SMT line with state-of-the-art technology.
2017 Expansion of production premises by 2,000 square metres is inaugurated.
Main stages of the production process include:
- Both manual and automatic PCB assembly
- Reflow and wave soldering
- Selective soldering
- Protective coating
- Conformal coating
- X-ray inspection
- Automated inspection and a variety of testing methods
Diversity of services
- both High Mix – Low Volume and Low Mix – High Volume
- high complexity PCBAs and Box-build services
Focus on industries like
- Industrial and Automation
Solutions and services
- PCB Assembly and manufacturing
- Box-build Assembly
- Prototyping & Engineering Services
- Tester Development
- Magnetic Assemblies
- Support Assembly of UL Approved Products
- Box Assembly for UPS, inverters and Emergency Rescue Devices
- Capable of Mounting 01005, QFP, BGA & μBGA
- Development of Test jig and fixtures
- Design of tools for manufacturing requirement
Certified quality and environmental responsibility
- ISO9001:2015 -compliant quality management system
- ISO14001:2015 -compliant environmental management system
The related certifications are made by Bureau Veritas and they are valid until December 2019.
Incap India is committed to quality, excellence and performance, and works towards exceeding customer expectations at every stage. The quality tools include:
- Voice of Customer
- 6sigma – DMAIC methodology
- Kaizen / Poke-yoke
- Employee Involvement Suggestion
- Statistical Process Control
- 8D Methodology – Analysis tool: Pareto Analysis, Cause & Effect Diagram, Why-Why, 5W2H.
In addition, the supplier development is driven through supplier audits and SCAR.
Awards & Recognition
- STPI IT Export Award 2012-13
- FKCCI Export Excellence Award 2013
- Emerson Best Supplier Award 2014
- FKCCI Export Excellence Award 2015
- Green Channel Supplier for KONE Elevators
- STPI IT Export Award 2015-16